This postgraduate scholarship provides a number of awards up to the value of £1000 – £6000 towards the cost of tuition fees, for students applying for the MSc Marketing and International Management programme. It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year.
This scholarship is sponsored by Telefónica O2 UK Limited, a leading communications company for consumers and businesses in the UK, with 19.1 million mobile customers and over 260,000 fixed broadband customers as at 30 September 2008. Telefónica O2 UK Limited is part of Telefónica Europe plc which is a business division of Telefónica S.A. and which owns O2 in the UK, Ireland, Slovakia, Germany and the Czech Republic, and has 43.8 million customers.
- UK, EU or International postgraduate taught students who have received an offer of a place on the MSc degree in Marketing and International Management programme.
- Applicants must also meet the School’s academic entry requirements and obtain an IELTS score of 7.0 or the equivalent.
You must first receive and accept an offer of a place on the MSc Marketing and International Management programme in the School of Management, and paid the required deposit.
- Please ensure that that when completing your application and supporting documents that relate the content and any answers given to O2 were relevant.
- Please return a completed scholarship application form with your confirmation of acceptance to:
Postgraduate Scholarship Application
Postgraduate Admissions Office
Henley Business School
University of Reading
Whiteknights, RG6 6UD
- Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend a formal interview and winners will be notified following the appropriate deadline.
- Download scholarship application form (PDF- 500 KB)
- Download scholarship application form (MS Word – 500 KB)
For further information please see our scholarship terms and conditions (MS Word – 200 KB)
Closing date for applications is 25 October 2011.
Visit official website.